Anyone who creates art, whether it is painted/drawn, crocheted, welded, etc, is eligible to purchase an Artist Space. Artist must be sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of the Event. Artists under the age of eighteen (18) at the time of signing this contract must have a parent or guardian sign this contract as well as the Minor Supplemental Form.
• Original hand-made items of the Artist’s own design and work
• Commissioned and hand-drawn works made during the convention
• Original hand-crafted items including plush toys, games, sculptures, cards, costumes, jewelry, props, buttons • Self-published works including doujinshi, books, CDs, DVDs
• Fan art that does not replicate the original style or the official likeness of a work held by the license holder
Artists are not allowed to sell:
- Weapons, except for cosplay prop items which must be immediately peace-bound by the purchaser.
- Noisy, dangerous, and harmful substances, supplies and/or equipment.
- Reproductions of existing licensed merchandise in any form. This includes tracing, copying, scanning, downloading or editing of copyrighted artwork, characters, or logos if they were not created by the Artist.
- Selling, reselling, or distribution of commercial products, including the unauthorized re-releasing of merchandise of any kind (“bootlegs”).
- Food or beverages.
- Pseudo-Merchandise (items that, intentionally or not, directly compete with licensed merchandise available in the Exhibit Hall or elsewhere). This includes such items as cosplay props and costumes, t-shirts, buttons, key chains, etc, that are similar to existing licensed merchandise.
One space is one 6 foot table with a chair. Skirting is not included.